If you’re in need of legal support in Kent, we can help you. We work with expert solicitors across the county, so whether you’re in Canterbury, Tonbridge or Rochester, we can put you in touch with a specialist.

Our solicitors in Kent are experienced in a wide range of legal matters, including:

  • Business law

Our Kent-based solicitors can provide business law services that support all your corporate and commercial legal needs

  • Medical negligence

We work with expert medical negligence solicitors in Kent who can help you on a No Win No Fee basis if you’ve suffered due to the negligence of a healthcare professional

  • Personal injury

Whether you’ve had a trip or fall, an accident at work or were injured in a public place, we can put you in contact with local No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors

  • Personal law

If you need legal advice for a divorce, employment issues, probate or conveyancing – our solicitors in Kent can help

To find out more, get in touch with our friendly claims team for a free initial consultation.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents and housing disrepair. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 35% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident and housing disrepair claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council

From housing to benefits, your local council can provide you with all kinds of information.


Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council,
Gibson Building,
Gibson Drive,
Kings Hill
ME19 4LZ.

Contact details:

Call: 01732 844 522

Citizens Advice Medway

Covering Rochester too, Citizens Advice Medway is based in nearby Gillingham.


Citizens Advice Medway,
Third Floor,
Kingsley House,
37-39 Balmoral Road,

Contact details:

Call: 01634 383 760

Royal Victoria Hospital Folkestone

The Royal Victoria has outpatients, as well as minor injuries and diagnostic services.


Royal Victoria Hospital Folkestone,
Radnor Park Avenue,
CT19 5BN

Contact details:

Call: 01303 850 202

Dartford Citizens Advice

Your local CAB can provide impartial advice on all aspects of life.


The Cafe,
Holy Trinity Church,
High Street,

Contact details:

Call: 0300 330 9001

Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS

The Trust consists of Maidstone Hospital and Tunbridge Wells Hospital - there are A&E departments at both.


Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust,
Maidstone Hospital,
Hermitage Lane,
ME16 9QQ

Contact details:

Call: 01622 224 960

Canterbury City Council

For services in Canterbury, Whitstable and Herne Bay. The Council has drop-in sessions on weekdays, between 8.30am and 12.30pm.


Canterbury City Council,
Council Offices,
Military Rd,

Contact details:

Call: 01227 862 000

Margate Magistrates’ Court

Needing to appear at a magistrates’ court might be part of your pursuit for justice, this is your local one in Margate.


The Courthouse,
Cecil Square,

Contact details:

Call: 01303 227 800

Tonbridge Police Station

The best way to report a non-emergency crime throughout the UK is by ringing 101. Or you can call in at your local Tonbridge Police Station in person.


Tonbridge Police Station,
1 Pembury Rd,

Contact details:

Call 101

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing