We can provide access to expert solicitors in all parts of East London. So, whatever legal issue you’re facing – whether you live in Ilford, Romford, Islington or elsewhere – we can offer the assistance you need.

Our solicitors based in East London have a wide range of legal expertise. And they can help with legal matters including:

  • Business law

We work with business and commercial law specialists who offer a full range of legal services to support your company

  • Medical negligence

Whether you’ve suffered a misdiagnosis or were not given the care you needed, we can put you in touch with expert medical negligence solicitors in your area

  • Personal injury

Our solicitors are experienced in dealing with claims involving slips, trips and falls, accidents at work and more

  • Personal law

If you’re facing divorce, employment issues, or going through the process of buying a house – our East London based solicitors can help you

To find out more about how we could support you, get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable claims advisors for a free initial consultation.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents and housing disrepair. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 35% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident and housing disrepair claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Personal Injury

    If you’ve been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, our expert personal injury solicitors could help you claim the compensation you’re entitled to.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • NHS and GP Negligence

    If you have experienced poor treatment in a hospital or surgery run by the NHS, we can help you make a claim for medical negligence.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Central London Community Healthcare NHS

Should you have any issues about local hospitals or surgeries, you can contact your local NHS trust, which is responsible for all the healthcare centres in your area. If you’ve sought medical attention in Central London.


Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust,
7th Floor,
64 Victoria Street,

Contact details:

Call:  0207 798 1300

Redbridge Council

Covering the borough of Redbridge, including the town of Ilford, this is the place to go if you’re looking to speak to the local authorities about any issues concerning council-owned areas such as parks and pathways.


Redbridge Town Hall,
128 - 142 High Road,
IG1 1DD.

Contact details:

Call: 020 8554 5000

Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau

Want objective and completely confidential advice on any issue which you may be facing? You can opt for your closest CAB if you’re local to the Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau.


Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau,
1 Cranbrook Road,
IG1 4DU.

Contact details:

Call: 020 8514 9540

Romford Police Station

Should you need to report any criminal behaviour in a non-emergency situation, then you can head to your local police station. 


Romford Police Station,
19 Main Road,
RM1 3BJ.

Contact details:

Call: 01708 779 125, but in an emergency you should call 999.

Royal London Hospital

If you need to make an appointment to see a medical professional in a non-emergency, you can make an appointment at your local hospital. 


The Royal London Hospital,
Whitechapel Road,
E1 1BB.

Contact details:

Call: 020 7377 7000 or in an emergency always call 999.

Tower Hamlets Council

Living in the East London area you have the option of talking to your local council about a range of issues which you may potentially be facing, including benefits, jobs and even recycling.


Tower Hamlets Council,
Town Hall,
Mulberry Place,
5 Clove Crescent
E14 2BG.

Contact details:

Call: 020 7364 5000

Camden Citizens Advice Bureau

If you’re local to Central London, you may find that your nearest CAB branch is in Camden. It can offer you impartial and free advice on issues such as jobs, finances, health and more.


Camden CAB at Albany,
141a Robert Street,
NW1 3QT.

Contact details:

Call: 0300 330 0646

Ilford Police Station

Whether you need to report graffiti, anti-social behaviour or any other kind of criminal activity in a non-emergency situation, you can contact your local police station. 


Ilford Police Station,
270 - 294 High Road,
IG1 1GT.

Contact details:

Call 101 for non-emergencies, or 999 in an emergency.

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing